Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Forestville Gumption...

He's hard to find!! I passed this guy and turned around two times before I finally zeroed in on him, standing there in the fog. The RV Park he manages near the Russian River is surrounded by lush greenery and lies below the main road, which makes the Forestville Muffler Man extremely hard to find. Usually, these guys are the largest thing on the horizon, so looking DOWN for a Muffler Man wasn't set in my pea brain parameters.

He's a little beat up and could use a make-over, but he's doin' good. The surrounding wine country was filled with spectacular scenery and I'm glad I took the time to explore the surrounding area. You'll be glad too, it's a beautiful there. Just don't drop the soap, rainbow flags are flying everywhere.

Location: River Bend Campground 11820 River Road Forestville, CA 95436 (707) 887-7662
Map It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home