Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My First Time with A Uniroyal Gal...

Patterned, or so they say, after Jackie Kennedy, I've been desperately tracking down my first "Uniroyal Gal" for some time. I've done two frustratingly unsuccessful trips to San Diego trying to quell the rumor of a Uniroyal Gal down by Highway 8. My current research indicates the fiberglass temptress from SD now resides within a bar in Mountain View, way up near San Francisco.

So, on my way to Yellowstone this year, I went for the "sure thing". I hopped off US Highway 15 and down Business 15, also called State Hwy 91, to Martha's Cafe in Blackfoot, Idaho. There she was! My FIRST EVER Uniroyal Gal!! Done up pretty with make up straight out of the 70's, white fingernail polish and holding a huge plate of french fries, I spent about half an hour looking up her skirt. Much to the chagrin of the many patrons inside the restaurant. Her watch is mysteriously set at 10 til 7. Dunno if that's startin' time or quittin' time, but hey, she's an Idaho blonde, and she looks like she's having fun no matter what time it is.

Location: Martha's Cafe in Blackfoot, Idaho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home